Friday, September 9, 2016

WebPost1: Class Survey

Hello,

My name is Stone Rainey. I was born and raised in Pepper Pike Ohio, and graduated from Orange High school. I am looking to teach high school history, preferably 11 & 12 grade. Skateboarding is my hobby, and main mode of transportation. In addition to being a student, I work two jobs. One at Chipotle, and another at Water Way (car wash). Family is the most important thing to me. They are the only ones who can't leave you.

A cool teacher that creates an open environment is what makes me willing to take risks in class.

Throughout my last 3 years of high school, I had a Chinese teacher who was the best. She cared more about us learning the langue and fully understanding topics than us getting good grades on test.

I feel that there are teacher who only teach what is required, and don't put emotion and passion into their teaching.

What are your hobbies?
What drove you to become a teacher?

No comments:

Post a Comment