Monday, October 3, 2016

BlogPost 4

Dear Sandra R. Williams/Marlene Anielski,

Hello, my name is Stone Rainey. It has come to my attention that Ohio elementary schools are not meeting regulations, and you are aware. I say you are already aware of the situation because this exact issue has been taken to the Ohio supreme court on five different occasions, and each time has the same outcome of schools being ruled as unconstitutional unfit for . This is a topic close to my heart and hurts when I see children who cannot help their situation, but are stuck dealing with poor learning environment. This is not a problem in all neighborhood. This situation comes more often in high minority level schools. To my understanding, efforts have been made to counteract these kids horrid conditions. Under further research, I have found that since the implication of this act has cause wealthy schools to become wealthier, and the less fortunate schools further into poverty.

As my congressional representatives, I would like to know what you are doing in order to get a hand on the unconstitutionally fit schools that students are still are still enrolled in? Please contact me to let me know what your plan is, and if there is something that can be done on a civilians end.

Sincerely,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I am looking to make the congressional representatives feel a sense of urgency and responsibility with he structure of the letter. This, in hopes, will put a driving force behind them to get real results, not just a nice letter back thanking me for the concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment