Monday, January 16, 2017

BlogPost 10


Throughout my course blogs, I have found that student teacher relationships are the most important factor when it comes to teaching. I tend to talk about them in a few different ways throughout my blogs. In my first blog, I talk about my high school chinese teacher, and the time she took with her students. Without her working with all of the students and repeating needed lessons, myself and other students would of been left behind. Going back to blogpost 2, I explained why I want to be a teacher. This reason  boils down to the great teachers that have worked with me in the past. Now that I have received their help, it is my turn to provide that help to future students. Furthermore, in blogpost 7, building relationships with students is what I found to make greatness in teaching. I believe that the relationship a student has with a teacher has a direct effect on how the student receives the information provided for them. Without a good relationship, the student tend to hate the course, and focus in on how much the dislike the teacher instead of understanding the material. In all of these blogs, student/teacher relationships have been represented as the focus of my ideals, and will be one of my goals in teaching. I know not all students will enjoy the class, but enjoying the teacher is a factor that I will have control over.

No comments:

Post a Comment